Q2 2022 ROADMAP
After a short hiccups without publishing quarterly roadmaps, here we go again.
After building a solid foundation during Q1, the second Quarter of 2022 will focus on releasing a series of new social features, improving the retention metrics and connecting with bigger audiences.
Pool Kings will be released during Q2. Initially will be released in Beta mode accessible for the Early Access NFT holders. During that time the game will drop higher Ludio rewards to testers.
NEW SOCIAL FEATURES!
The Weekly Competition Ranking is already released. Check all the details here.
Thanks to the new Challenge feature you will be able to pick your Duel opponents, playing with your friends or relatives, or even your worst foes.
NEW TOKEN UTILITIES
Customization options for your Citizen’s apartment using Carbz.
The pending Tactical Boosters will be implemented in RingyDingy, Endless Siege, Templok and Pool Kings. You can purchase them with Ludio and get a little help to beat your opponents.
OTHER TASKS AND FEATURES SCHEDULED FOR 2ND QUARTER
- New game section: Real-time Tokenomics
- Apartment customization
- Decoration NFTs as Ranking rewards
- New game info sections: Endless Siege, Templok, RingyDingy, Pool Kings
- In-game tokens will be removed to simplify the Mining Hub usability
- Introduction of the ClashDome Denizen NFTs to improve the conversion rate of new players
- Collaboration with Wombat to embark new users
- Enrollment of a Marketing and communications manager
- Publication of ClashDome’s Whitepaper